The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions on usage of Siri Innovations's website (www.siriinnovations.com). Users are requested to go through these carefully before they access various other pages on this site.
1. The term "User" shall refer to any person who is browsing the site. The term “Site” refers to www.siriinnovations.com
2. The domain address www.siriinnovations.com is owned by Siri IT Innovations Pvt. Ltd.. All content present on this site is exclusive and proprietary material owned by Siri Innovations.
3. The name Siri Innovations and the logo are trademarks which belongs to and are owned by Siri Innovations. These trademarks may not be used in any manner whatsoever without prior written consent from Siri Innovations.
4. By using the Site, the User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by Siri Innovations without any prior notice to the User:
- 4.1. No material from this website may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Siri Innovations. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- 4.2. Any unauthorized use of the materials publishing on this website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Siri Innovations may monitor access to the Site.
- 4.3. Siri Innovations may terminate the User's access to the Site at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- 4.4. Siri Innovations makes no representation or warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- 4.5. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- 4.6. Siri Innovations shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- 4.7. Siri Innovations may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its content or features.
- 4.8. Siri Innovations will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever or any other legal theory.
- 4.9. The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Siri Innovations harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- 4.10. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Siri Innovations disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- 4.11. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. The User agrees that Siri Innovations is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Siri Innovations is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and the User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Siri Innovations is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that the User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- 4.12. Siri Innovations makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.