Your work is going to fill a large part of your life and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
We at Siri Technologies are a team of individuals with varied skills and experience of over 6 years in the field of Information Technology.
Best Employee 2013
At Siri we follow a practice of praise the effort and reward the result. Every year we recognize our employees by rewarding them with the Best Employee award.
Siri Innovations is just 70 people—a tiny footprint for what's happened so far.
Every week brings new challenges and it's our job to meet them.
This is one place where you'll never be bored. :)
- » Project Manager
- » Creative Head
- » Business Development Executive
- » Ruby on Rails
- » SEO and SEM
- » Sr.Business Development Executive
- » Sr.PHP
Reporting the VP Marketing Manager ,the Project Manager is responsiblefor planning, executing, and evalutaing projects according to predetermine timelines and budgets. Buildings and managing project teams, reporting to the project Sponsor and ensuring quality control throughout project life cycles to this positions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
The creative director is charged with determining the best ways for us to visually represent our company’s identity online. It's very much a people-oriented job, involving development of high-level concepts for design projects. It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client needs. At times, we require you to develop visual designs, and at other times, the Creative Director will be responsible for recruiting and managing third party design firms as well as internal design resources.
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy
- Establish creative direction for the entire line of online services and programs
- Supervise and inspire the creative team of vendor partners; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project
- Work with the account team, strategy team, and copywriters to develop concepts and present to management
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Manage team members
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects
Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive (BDE) is responsible for generating leads and supporting new business revenue to Tradedoubler. Working as part of a dedicated sales team, the BDE will have his/her own prospect portfolio focused on specific business sectors. He/she will be responsible for developing a sales contact plan, building strategic proposals, responding to procurement led RFIs and pitching to small and medium sized clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with and develop the current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business
- Develop a sales contact plan to include cold-calling, direct marketing, and attending industry events to build relationships with key prospects
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information(RFIs), Requests for Proposals(RFPs) in a professional and creative manner
- Understand a prospect’s business needs and develop a tailored digital marketing proposal using all relevant TD products and solutions, drawing on expert internal resource as required
- Work closely with colleagues in Tradedoubler UK to identify common new business prospects and cross-sell integrated search and affiliate proposition
- Represent Tradedoubler at industry events, including round tables, speaking forumsand new business events
- Work closely with Marketing to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific business sectors
- Enhance own development by taking responsibility for staying informed and up to date with industry knowledge
- Work closely with the affiliate team to develop new business proposals
- Work closely with the client service, operations, editorial and implementation teams to demonstrate Tradedoubler expertise at new business pitches
- Contribute to the learning environment by identifying areas where there is potential for learning and building knowledge with others
- Adopt the performance management scheme by setting objectives, participating in performance reviews and building a personal development plan
Ruby on Rails
We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
SEO and SEM
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Sr.Business Development Executive
The Senior Business Development Managers (SBDM) main responsibility is to generate new business for the Tradedoubler business, specifically in the affiliate space. This includes, but not limited to, building up and maintaining a target list of potential clients, pitching to potential new clients, “cold calling” potential new clients and having a thorough understanding of the affiliate business, as well as an understanding of other Tradedoubler products.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Provide support for Dewpoint or Customer projects. The individual filling this role needs to be an experienced PHP developer with professional web development experience writing PHP code from scratch. Adding simple customizations to content management systems such as Joom la or Drupal is not sufficient. For this role, Dewpoint is looking for skilled developers who can hit the ground running.
Roles and Responsiblities
- At least 4 years of professional web development experience
- At least 3 years of experience developing in PHP in either a Windows or a Linux environment
- with JQuery preferred
- At least 2 years of experience working with a SQL based database such as MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- or PostgreSQL; MySQL and SQL Server preferred
- At least 1 year of experience using a PHP framework such as Cake, Zend, or Symfony; Symfony
- At least 2 years of object oriented programming, with at least one year using object oriented PHP
- At least 1 year of experience using a source control system such as CVS, Subversion, TFS, or Git
- At least 2 years of experience working with a team of three or more professional web developers